Hi everyone, and welcome to Girl Central!
I've wanted to make my own little corner of the internet for a while, so I'm so happy it's finally here ♡
Girl Central is basically my online diary where I can share all the things I love, from fashion, beauty and music to movies, trends, inspiration, Y2K nostalgia and just little pieces of everyday life.
I've always loved the whole 2000s girlblog and teen magazine vibe, and I wanted to make somewhere that feels like that. Somewhere you can come to when you're bored, looking for inspiration, or just want something fun to read.
I'll be sharing things I'm loving, things I've discovered, outfit ideas, playlists, beauty finds, things to do, and probably lots of random things that I become obsessed with lol.
I also want this to be a positive little space where girls can get inspired, find new interests and just have fun. Life can get pretty boring sometimes, so why not make the little things more exciting? ♡
I'm really excited to see where I can take Girl Central and all the things I'll be posting here.
If you have any ideas for posts, feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to know what you want to see.
Have fun & enjoy reading!
Love,
𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐞 ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment